What Every Catholic Should Know Before Starting TherapyDownload Free Guide
- Considering going to therapy but not sure what to expect?
- Do you have questions about the process?
- As a Catholic, do you have concerns that therapy and faith are incompatible?
If you’ve never seen a therapist, or even if you have in the past, this free guide will help you make an informed decision.
Allison Ricciardi, CatholicTherapists.com Founder and President will teach you:
- When to seek therapy and when to wait
- How to choose the best therapist for you
- What to watch out for when selecting a therapist
- How therapy and faith intersect
Complete the form on this page to get access to your free guide
Download Free Guide
Who is St. Raphael?
"God commissioned me to heal you...I am Raphael, one of the seven angels who enter and serve before the glory of the Lord." ~ Tobit 12:14-15