Feeling overwhelmed lately? Does your life seem unorganized? Are you stressed about your finances? Whether the cause is too much clutter in your home or having financial worries, your home environment plays a big role in your mood as well as to your productivity.
A cluttered environment can add to our stress by:
- overloading our senses
- causing distractions from what our focus should be on
- making it harder to relax
- constantly bombarding our minds that we’ve left tasks unfinished
Nearly every facet of our lives can also be affected in a negative way by being stressed out from financial problems. Research has long confirmed that there is a strong link between stress and poor health, both physical and mental. Making the time to take stock of your situation and applying some solutions to the disarray of your finances or home environment will greatly reduce how stressed and overwhelmed you feel.
Part 3 of our “Revamp Your Life” series tackles your home environment, as Allison Ricciardi, LMHC shares some tips and suggestions for managing the mess stress and bringing organization back to your life. You deserve to live stress-free.
- Ep. 211 Navigating Family Stress at the Holidays - November 22, 2023
- Put up your dukes! The holidays are here. - November 15, 2023
- Ep. 210 What To Do When Your Feelings Don’t Seem to Make Sense - November 15, 2023
Liked This Article?
Sign up now to join our mailing list. Bonus: Get our free ebook '8 Keys to Emotional and Spiritual Freedom'.
Please check your inbox for further instructions.
Affiliate Link Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases. I only recommend resources I personally believe in and always have the interests of my clients and subscribers at heart.