The things we truly we need, after our bodily needs of food, water, clothing and shelter are met are these: to feel loved, to find meaning and to have hope.
- allisonricciardi Hi Kristin. Yes, the word "article" is linked but it is a bit hard to notice that. Sorry. Here's the link: https://www.theessentialmother.com/blog-2/catholic-perspective-on-essential-oils
- Kristin Gomez I don't have the link for Melody's article - Did I miss it? Thanks!!
- Carol DeFiore Thank you for posting about this Unbound Conference being on Long Island! I'm really excited about hearing Neal Lozano in person. I had read his book - UNBOUND: A Practical Guide to Deliverance
- Josephine Thompson Thanks for putting it all in perspective.
- Peg Well said and food for thought. Thanks, Allison.